|Welcome To The|
Training For Bankers: Lender, Teller, Mortgage, Securities, and Insurance Training
|The Bank Training Center provides training on everything from
Lender and Teller training to specifics such as
Call Reports, UDAAP, BSA, Fraud Prevention and more! We can even help you
earn your Securities license or your Insurance license!|
To fulfill your needs, select from either the
"This Week's Featured course" or the search box below, or click the appropriate menu bar item above. Enjoy your training!
Earn your License quickly and easily!
Improve your knowledge and industry standing!
Products & Services to help manage and grow your career!
Need training or resources in other areas? Try our other Training Center sites:
HR, Acct., Banking, Insurance, Fin. Svcs., Real Estate, Mortgage, HealthCare, Safety, Sales
What To Do
When A Customer Dies
Ironically when a financial institution finds out that a deposit or loan customer has died, confusion and dread seem to be the normal reaction.
This two-hour webinar will walk you through the complicated process of dealing with a customer's death, both on the deposit and loan side; as well as the unique issues of dong business with the decedent's estate.
Topics of Discussion:
- What documents are required upon the death of an individual?
- What actions should the financial institution take on deposit accounts owned by the decedent?
- How does the financial institution deal with the decedent's estate?
- What does the financial institution do if there is not an estate?
- What happens if the decedent had a safe deposit box?
- How should the financial institution handle "death" as a default on a loan?
- What does every lender need to know about doing business with the borrower's estate?
- What steps can a financial institution take to protect its collateral after the borrower has died?
- How does the financial institution handle issues of guarantors, setoff and insurance once the borrower has died?
- How does the death of a key person affect the borrowings of Corporations, Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies, Trusts and other legal entities?
|... More Details / Purchase|
RC-C Loan Codes
For The Call Report
Loan information on the Call Report provides critical credit information for regulators, especially in today's environment. The rules for coding loans reported on schedule RC-C dictate how loans are to be reported on all loan schedules in the Call Report, including the income statement, charge-offs and recoveries, averages, and past dues and non-accruals.
This training course will help you learn the classification priority for reporting loan information correctly. Learn when to code the loan based on borrower, when to code based on collateral, and when to code based on purpose.Covered Topics:
- How and when to code loans based on borrower, purpose, or collateral
- What qualifies as real estate collateral
- When to report a non-farm, non-residential secured loan as owner occupied
|... More Details / Purchase|
ABC's of FHA Lending - 2014 Edition
|Everything you need to know about FHA! This course teaches you how to originate, process and close FHA loans. |
It goes through the forms, calculations, loan amounts, origination tactics, processes, and restrictions to originating a successful FHA loan - and teaches you how to save time weeding out the un-doable deals! Includes case studies, forms, worksheets, checklists, and specific examples to illustrate each calculation.
|See More Books||
TRID Compliance: 2016 Hot Spots
Flood Insurance: Compliance Issues and Enforcement Topics that Continue to Plague Lenders
Bank Call Report Preparation for Beginners
Legal Liabilities When Check Fraud Occurs
Names and TINs: 15 Reasons They May Not Match
Beware! Signature Card Danger Zones
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Requirements
Opening Accounts for Nonresident Aliens: W-8BEN, W-8BENE, CIP and CDD
2016 Planning For UCC Article 4A: eBanking, ACH Fraud Risk Management And Contractual Mitigation
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
Underwriting Construction Loans
Living Trust Documents
Tax Return Analysis Workshop For Mortgage Professionals
Online Deposit Account Opening: CIP, CDD and Other Compliance Issues